Thursday, March 3, 2011

This is my excited for safari face :)
 Safari
By far one of the most incredible things I could have experienced in my entire life!  From the height of the giraffes, to the sheer size of the elephants, to getting close enough to pet a lion I have never had such an amazing experience.  While we were driving into the Ngorogoro Crater one of the girls says “We have entered the movie the Lion King” and that is exactly what it felt like.  The beauty of the terrain and the amazing sight of animals I’ve only ever seen in a zoo or on TV in their natural habitat is an experience I can never fully describe...it will never be perfect and there will always be something missing because the sight was so incredible!
Since words can’t do it justice...I’ll let some of the pictures do the talking...ENJ



Just hanging out in our safari jeep!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment